On the first 3,100 miles the counter indicated 4.2km/wh on my X (385mwh/m) so yours is high but I am assuming you drove mostly in the city when my use is mixed. When pure city driving I get down to 3.5km/wh, it is a drop but not that huge because you do not go really fast. The X efficiency is amazingly good up to 115km/h (72 miles ish) but them starts dropping slowly after that). It will sound unreal but I guarantee you it is true and I have no reason to lie: on a 30 miles stretch I managed to get the counter down to 290mwh/m. That is over 5.5km/wh. I could not believe it but it makes sense: this was in mild traffic but with constant speeds between 80 and 105km/h (50 to 65 mph), no significant change in elevation of course and with AC on and radio, mostly on autopilot.

But as you said, range in city is irrelevant since you charge every night and it is pretty much impossible to use all the battery in one day, and autopilot is useless in city. In city the big screen is very practical for traffic and for music streaming. So enjoy your beautiful interior.