SciFrog:

Congrats on the delivery, the interior looks nice, but actually in real it looks even nicer, hard to show all the volumes in the pics kiss

Funny that your first impressions of an EV were the exact opposite of mine, I was amazed by the screen, the lack of body roll and the amazing acceleration (my California is now officially a slow car...).

Can’t wait for your “real” range assessment. For the funny story, I managed to use 10% of the battery today but drove only 11 miles  that’s basically a full range under 100 miles. Of course some idling was involved. I also managed to get down to 30 miles of equivalent range for a full battery on a short distance (don’t ask how, but it was fun, and I did not manage to trigger the limp mode, yet angry).

Did about 60km yesterday with the car, took delivery at 95%, and ended the day at 70%. All pure city driving. Maybe I could improve on that later as I was gunning it at times to see what it can do then later my friends all took turn doing the same thing.

Perfectly acceptable range, 240km on a full charge, that's on par with my old F12 that does 250km on a full tank of gas.

If I drive it every day, a full charge will last me maybe 5 days before needing a full charge, but I know I won't, so theoretically a full charge will last me 2 weeks of driving. Perfect. 

Since it drives like a normal car, it does't take long to get use to it, the coasting regen can be adjusted, from barely noticeable to quite a bit of deceleration in 3 steps, still less than Tesla. This is the best part of the Audi e-tron, it does't forced the EV experience to clients.

There is a power gauge, and for my normal driving in the city, the acceptable acceleration rate from stop only used 20-25% of the available power output. 

For people that uses a EV car just for city duties, a e-tron trumps a Tesla. The extra range and power from a Tesla is wasted, and the Audi offers a much much nicer interior, and it's cheaper to boot.

After yesterday debut of the car with my friends, I know I helped Audi sell another 2 e-trons. One of those is a customer stolen from Tesla, her was going to buy a Model X, but now he is getting a e-tron. The other guy called me this morning asking who my Audi salesman is.

Everyone is waiting for a luxurious EV car, and Audi is the first to delivered. Jaguar too, but that car does't look like a normal car and that's the problem. Most people don't want to buy a weird looking car just so they can have a EV.

The incoming Taycan is going to disrupt the whole EV segment for sure with the even more luxurious interior and normal looking outline.

--