can't agree with you moore...the kids todayt are all but cool.....hahaha but I got why tesla is cool....because it have focused on acceleration.....immagine the tesla doing 0-100 in 10 sec...uncool directly..even if it had all the auto pilot etc....just a good looking prius.

But since it outperform every prodcution car in acceleration...just this is the cool part....the cool thing that you can  do 0-100 in 2,7 while in the other hyper sport cars you can do it 2 times with launch control...and it will just kill transmission and clutch.....sad but this is the fact. When i think about super cars, i think them loud hard to drive..with a lot of drama..because they can delivery performance that other cars can not...immagine a countach a 930 turbo...( my dream cars even today)...at that time they where the fastest....today the hyper sport cars ( just in terms of acceleration) are not the fastest...and this bothers me....( ok with all the rest handling..lap time etc...I agree with all of that) but when I have the top sport car it piss me off that an normal EV outperform me!!!!

--

993 c2