blueflame:
Gnil:

If I have to rate my last 3 cars for driving pleasure on practicality on public ALPINE roads, this would be my ranking:

1. 981 Spyder (+open car is great on alpine Roads, -needs a little more power, too long gearing) 8.5 Points

2. 991.2 Carrera T (+right size auf car, Michelin4s, fuel consumption, torque, -needs better engine sound and more revs)8 Points

3. 991.2 GT3 Touring (+Power, engine/9.000rpm, racecar-feeling,  -wide car, fuel consumption, ground clearance, Cups in the rain)7.9 Points

The GT3 is my dream car and it was no mistake to buy it - next week at Hockenheim it will outperfom dramatically both of the former cars.

But for my alpine tours, the other cars are more suited - the GT3 is a little bit overkill. I wrote it last year after our Spain/France tour - you can  keep up with a GT3RS in a Carrera T on small curvy roads and you have almost the same driving pleasure for 70K€ less.

So a GT3 and a Carrera T is nonsense for me, therefore I will add to my garage again a used 981 Spyder for open top fun.

Blueflame

Interesting .. Now put some 4S on the Touring and you'll be at 8.3  Smiley   I get the overkill , sadly . Not many possibilities on open roads to exploit the 9K rev line ......

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS