Gauss:

Thanks for the extensive review, Christian! kiss One of my neighbours has one in "achatgrau" and it looks stunning. However, I'm not a fan of those digital screens. Unfortunately the next GT3 will have them. 

It doesn't feel special anymore, it lacks that "wow, I need to have one" feel

Have you ever wondered, if this lack of "wow" feeling was due to the fact that you have had so many 911's in the past. You've said it yourself that you've grown bored of the 911 (or Porsche in general, minus the GT cars). You've fallen in love with Audi R8 and Lambo, because they're new territory and maybe you will feel the same once you've had a few of those. What I'm trying to say is, the older we get, the harder it gets to find that "wow" factor, because we've had plenty of opportunities to get spoilt smiley So in short, it's not the car that is to blame, but it's us and our expectations. 

--

2018 White 911 GT3

I drove a 991.2 GT3 RS and a 991 GT2 RS and I can say that I really liked the GT3 RS. The GT2 RS was a very weird experience, I loved the power and performance but this car scared me a little bit (traction was very good though) and didn't provide the confidence in certain driving situations the Performante provides. Maybe I got used too much to AWD. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)