SciFrog:
Carlos from Spain:

Well I vouldn't care less either way to be frank, they are boring unsporty cars with vegan interiors built like a GM or a Ford, so wether their stock is up or down is a meh from me... But Taycan, EV Macan, etc that is another story, I'm somwhat interested in how they come out and how they do. Maybe down the line the wife may get one, who knows.

This is the Tesla thread, why don’t you stay away from it like a moderator should tell you to do? Oh wait, you are a moderator... Boring vs what? The non GT 911 has been boring for over a decade now, which is why there isn’t one in my garage. It is all relative my friend, I would not trade my 10 year old Aston for any 911 sold today. They are that uninteresting...

Unsporty car that outperform and outhandle a BMW M3... good enough for 99% of the rest of us...

You have stated your opinion countless times and contribute absolutely nothing new or interesting to this thread.

Not so much tesla thread and more like a teslarati thread since any criticism is poorly accepted as clearly shown how you all instantly snapped... and you wonder why tesla fan boys in particular get such a bad rep in general? indecision

Not many here are drinking the musk cool-aid and there is no censorship, and even mods can share opinions, so I'll stay away from the Tesla thread thread as much as you like to stay away from the Porsche threads 

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS