Carlos from Spain:

Well I vouldn't care less either way to be frank, they are boring unsporty cars with vegan interiors built like a GM or a Ford, so wether their stock is up or down is a meh from me... But Taycan, EV Macan, etc that is another story, I'm somwhat interested in how they come out and how they do. Maybe down the line the wife may get one, who knows.

Myself having owned a number of 911 (the latest being a 991 4S) and Macan Turbo and there is nothing I agree with in your comparison with GM and Ford. Not sure why you have to stress this all the time and yet you completely lack experience with Tesla and time after time just show how little you know and how wrong you are.

And regarding the vegan interiors, they are actually really soft and more durable and I hope that more manufacturers move in this direction because it is simply a better material. At least the material Tesla uses is really great and cooler in the summer than leather. Should also note that I love meat and am very very far from being a vegan.