the-missile:
xander71:

The sports car will be like the horses are today.....just for fun and on certain places....we have to deal with that...

In my equestrian center..it is like that...horse for fun.....and they have of course sports car that they are using to get here....fun+fun....even here in Italy no body uses sport car like a daily drive..but just when they kjow they can park in safety

well I hope we will have more possibilities than just muddy circle track  Smiley

Petrol engine are still good for sometime, the only issue will be the city centers, everywhere, soon but no big deal. the only disappointed guys will be the show-off guys that want to be seen.

My Huracán Performante is Euro 6d temp, so I guess I'm "good" for the next 10 years, even in city centers. Smiley

I agree, no big deal (city centers), I drive mostly on country roads and pass roads.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)