RC:
BiTurbo:

Weight went up due to the equipments installed, but the roll cage alone does wonders around the track to squeeze out better lap times.

The roll cage does nothing in the case of the Performante. If manufacturers want to cheat, they have three ways to do it:

1. Power (Performante in the Sport Auto test was underpowered, not only in the dyno test but also when measuring straight line performance)

2. Weight (Performante in the Sport Auto test was heavier than standard Performante)

3. Tires (This is where manufacturers could cheat easily but Sport Auto usually checks the tires as well, so they don't use prototypes with better grip on the track).

All above three are way easier methods to cheat, especially the first and the third one. Smiley

I have over 4000 km on my Performante now, I've driven yesterday back to back with a GT3 RS and trust me, the Performante is not slow in curves and it doesn't need any extra stability, the body doesn't seem to move a bit. I have Corsa road tires, the GT3 RS had Cup 2s, so... Smiley Tire temperature was perfect for grip, on his and my car. The Corsa isn't really that slower on the Nordschleife btw., I heard that the Trofeo R gives you "only" 10 seconds or so on the Nordschleife. For amateur drivers, the difference would be probably only 5 seconds or even less, not really worth it. Unless of course you do more than one round, then the Trofeo R makes really sense. 

If you think Lamborghini cheats, I think you're wrong.

Don't be shocked when / if you ever put your personal car on an actual scale and compare it to Sport Auto's test car with all the equipments installed, without a door handle and a custom bucket seat + unusual trim with factory plates Smiley

I have a feeling you'll continue to backfire until the replies stop Smiley