Wonderbar:

Carlos, I agree with you about the continued good sales of the 911, but disagree with you about Porsche charging what they can get away with. The 992 is a better car, and so on backwards over the years, and improvements in technology cost money.  It’s unrealistic to think that a manufacturer should hold prices the same...

I understand that every generation is going to get more expensive because the cost of living and inflation goes up, but my impression is that they are increasing prices beyond these increased costs you mention, that they have increased further their profit margin on the 911, which was already big compared to other makers. The 911 was never been this expensive compared to is competition, I may be wrong but this is the impression I get, I don't see other German manufacturers like Mercedes or BMW increase prices like that, and they offer the same or more technology in their cars. Don't get me wrong, as a customer it doesn't please me but I understand it fully, if their product is that good and popular as a for profit company they have a right to increase prices to take advantage of it.

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS