SciFrog:

The Macan is probably still better than the Q8 if looking for no third row. But in that category, in a couple of years there probably be quite a few cheap Urus around to scoop, my wife really likes it. In that case I would drop the RRS (since we have 7 seats in the X) and get a nice Urus, hopefully with all season tires (although for swapping/storing the Lambo dealer might be less stupid than Porsche). The X is going nowhere, there is nothing that even comes close to it on the market for our family, the last two months of ownership have been a true revelation. Just looking forward to replace with a better version of it with 350+ EPA miles range and an even better interior and autopilot tech in a couple of years.

The Urus looks and drives great but I am realistic here, too much money for my possibilities. I cannot afford a family car for over 300k, this would be insane. The RS Q8 will probably be half of that, with the lease cost even cheaper than half (vs the Urus). In the end, I think I won't get another SUV, makes no sense. 

My son wants a pickup truck as a first car Smiley Smiley, so maybe I am getting one for us (me and him driving it from time to time), not expensive and I even might add a trailer to it, so I can take my Performante on vacations (no kidding). My wife isn't too pleased with the idea but who knows, weirder things have happened in the past. Smiley

55k EUR for this one...fully loaded. V8 with 401 hp.

IMG_8459.jpg 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)