crayphile:
Whoopsy:

I know of 5 people who will be getting this car, wished I had asked for one but on second thought I don’t S I don’t want to deal with Ferrari bullshit anymore, Porsche is much better in that regards, there are no secret handshakes.

I keep hearing this from you and perhaps this is a Canada situation. It’s the other way round here in the UK. The path to the top is entirely clear and open at Ferrari - buy cars (lot’s of them) and don’t flip them. All the backhanders and neglect of real car enthusiasts is at Porsche.

On to the SF90. I like the front but the rear will take some getting used to - I was at the launch. For me its all about the tech - and there is plenty of it. Right from the electric drive elements through to the dash and head up display. Too much to take in as yet. What is clear is that this is a new dawn for Ferrari. It will drive like no other Ferrari in history. It is also democratising hypercar performance beyond the top Ferrari collectors, which can only be a good thing.

I don't know, perhaps it is more dealership dependent. I had been buying from my previous Porsche dealer for almost 20 years, so even without the 918 VIP situation I will be at the top. They did burnt the bridge down and I am off to another dealership but that one honoured my long history with Porsche with open arms to them.

There isn't a second Ferrari dealership around so everyone is at their mercy, and they pretty much act like every other North American Ferrari dealers with regards to secret handshakes, or more precisely greed to them. Back then, they had the audacity to tell me if they give me a LaFerrari, I can't drive it and had to titled it and flip it with themSmiley, I refused and they sent that allocation to someone else who will partner with them.

--