trip:
MKSGR:
RC:

Not a fan of how it looks (I think it beats the 720S in "weirdness" angry and yes, it looks a tiny bit generic) but the power output is nice, the interior is nice, the weight is OK (for a McLaren) and the price tag in Germany (198k EUR) is more than OK. I wonder how Porsche is going to "match" this with their new 992 Turbo S...

The 992 turbo s will not be a competitor in terms of performance. turbo s be close to 720s based on my feeling...

The 992tts will be significantly heavier than the McLaren GT, not to mention the 720s. How much hp is expected in the 992tts? On a power to weight basis I expect it will be a closer competitor to the GT than the 720s. The tts has also steadily moved toward the grand touring side of the spectrum (like the McLaren GT), with the GT3RS and GT2RS being more sporty (720s).

Effective power delivered, 4WD, new gear box and new setup with wider front and most recent tires. The turbo s will be very close to 720s - not comparable to this GT model... I am taking bets as I am very sure :-)