reginos:

I like this McLaren more than the 570GT which was my favourite.

I like the McLaren styling more than the Italian brands which are increasingly looking more and more busy and sci-fi-spaceship-like.

Starting with the 812 Superfast and the F8 Tributo, Ferrari entered a pretty weird design era...for a company like Ferrari. Smiley Lamborghini? I like everything but not so much the new Huracán Evo. The rear looks weird, you need to see it live to understand. I am very concerned that Lamborghini is going to start to play with design elements as well, making their cars look too busy (best example: F8 Tributo). Maserati? They almost look like Japanese cars lately, not my cup of tea, sorry. Alfa Romeo has an interesting design language, very recognizable but I think they need to shrink the size of their front and tail lights.

Design-wise, I like the 600LT most right now if I had to choose a McLaren. The 720S looks a bit weird, even if I got used to the design. I still like the 675LT but also the 570S. The 650S was OK, the 12C a bit too "F1 had a love child with a modern car".

IMO McLaren is the new Porsche for those lucky to afford their cars. Or rather McLaren cars are what Porsche should be producing had VW not been tempted to milk the once iconic brand.

Actually not a bad analogy at all...Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)