Rossi:
RC:
Rossi:

Now, after some experience with the Performante, I can only report good things. Sound is fantastic and if it gets too loud or you have to be quiet (city or nighttime), you just switch to Strada. Stiffness of the chassis is nothing I would complain about, I was expecting that and don't think it's too stiff. And the seats are firm, but I like them and feel quite comfy in them (glad I didn't go with the sport buckets though).

Wait until you get to be over 50... Smiley I love the stiffness but when I get out of the car after a longer drive, I (almost) can't feel my left leg anymore. Smiley Smiley 

Wonderful car, keeps you young. Smiley 

But unlike in some older Ferrari, you can find a good driving position, which is most important. Smiley

Yep...perfect driving position. Also, the break feel is similar to Porsche PCCB (my R8 had the same brake system but it felt differently Smiley), firm and very precise. Now back to the GT2 RS before we make GT2 RS owners jealous. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)