Gnil:
Whoopsy:
I am lying if I say I am not disappointed.

I had wanted to get both, the 935 and the GT2RS Clubsport. That would have been the perfect scenario.

But the truth is, I had always wanted the GT2RS Clubsport since I saw it last May at Weissach, I told Walliser I want one. So in a way, I am actually satisfied. Weird isn't it. The 935 was just a surprise at Rennsport.

I didn't think about having both the GT2RS and GT2RS Clubsport scenario last May as I was lusting over the Clubsport, and they are only making 200, so I didn't quite think I would get one.

The Clubsport is also to die for .... There was one on display at my dealer for about two month . What a machine ! You are lucky !

1557812514982IMG_6207.jpg

1557812523517IMG_6194.jpg

1557812531312IMG_6202.jpg

Lucky yes. This will be the rarest car I have. With governments doing more and more to harm driving cars, cars with this kind of performance can only truly be enjoyed on a track. And my focus has shifted to non-street legal cars. 

SRO launched a race series for the car, first one will be Spa 24hrs. Too bad I can't make it. Trying to find a way to keep the car in Europe so I perhaps can participate in the series somehow.

This beast is a lot faster than a Cup car, I will need to practice more in it. 

--