RC:
Kobalt:

Don't forget that you buy these cars without test driving them. Some people probably just realize that the car is not for them.

You have a point here. Like Rossi...he bought the Performante without ever test-driving it. Not even a regular Huracan (as far as I know). Insane. I was so scared that he will show up at my door immediately after pickup and kill me. Smiley Smiley Just yesterday, while driving with my son, I realized that you need to love a lot of noise in a car to appreciate a car like the Performante. Also the chassis is very stiff in Corsa mode, seats feel less comfortable when in Corsa mode, also because the seat cushion seems to be thin.

Well, you're right about the Performante/Huracán (wanted to testdrive it, but the first dealer screwed it and then the time frame for ordering one was closing fast). But I have some experience with mid-engined sportscars, wide and low sportscars, loud sportscars and stripped-out sportscars. And I will always love them, especially as they are not DD for me. You know, I was seriously thinking about getting a Caterham some years ago, so nothing comes close to the kind of "comfort" that car offers. Smiley

Now, after some experience with the Performante, I can only report good things. Sound is fantastic and if it gets too loud or you have to be quiet (city or nighttime), you just switch to Strada. Stiffness of the chassis is nothing I would complain about, I was expecting that and don't think it's too stiff. And the seats are firm, but I like them and feel quite comfy in them (glad I didn't go with the sport buckets though).

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.