RC:
Kobalt:

Don't forget that you buy these cars without test driving them. Some people probably just realize that the car is not for them.

You have a point here. Like Rossi...he bought the Performante without ever test-driving it. Not even a regular Huracan (as far as I know). Insane. I was so scared that he will show up at my door immediately after pickup and kill me. Smiley Smiley Just yesterday, while driving with my son, I realized that you need to love a lot of noise in a car to appreciate a car like the Performante. Also the chassis is very stiff in Corsa mode, seats feel less comfortable when in Corsa mode, also because the seat cushion seems to be thin. The GT2 RS is in a similar ballpark, maybe not regarding the noise but still, this is not your regular Porsche 911 and it makes noises the regular 911 doesn't, no doubt about it. Also that huge torque with RWD only? Another possible issues for some, even if the traction is really good (Porsche learned from McLaren Smiley, TC setup is really good).

I still think though that many bought the GT2 RS for speculative reasons only and now they are starting to get into panic mode. 

Also, if the current stock markets situation, which I love (sorry, this is a fact, I waited a long time for this Smiley) because at some point, I will go shopping again (I have no stocks right now, zilch), continues, many people will need the money for other stuff, so they are going to sell the cars they bought for speculative reasons.

You are describing a lot of US dealers. They hogged the allocations and now they are stuck with the cars.

--