RC:
SciFrog:

These limited production runs are ridiculous. They should build enough to satisfy demand. Ferrari should do the same too.

It can backfire as well. SVJ...not sure it sells that good in Germany, I heard that some customers jumped off once the car was "available". Not easy to sell 1700 cars (Coupe and Roadster) at half a million EUR. Smiley

I think car manufacturers create this hype for a reason...not always but often.

Oh, I heard that Porsche built over 3000 (rumor is even 3500) GT2 RS. Just saying.

I hate those silly limited edition games. Smiley

It‘s those special editions, which in fact aren‘t that special in reality, but which offer a bit of that certain something for the true car enthusiast. But at the same time, these aficiandos often don‘t get the chance to buy these cars, because most cars are already spoken for. I think that is ridiculous. In bad times, like Porsche and Ferrari in the early nineties they were happy and thankful for every die-hard customer. Now they seem to give a damn.

When it comes to Lamborghini, I think they still don‘t have the reputation of Porsche or Ferrari. And sometimes they are just too extreme for the ordinary car collector. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.