Whoopsy:
SciFrog:

Oops must have missed it... Of note the “panic braking” or “phantom breaking” of the X is supposed to be gone in the latest update and was not present before. “None of these system drive well”. On the highway, that is an absolute lie. Many here have reported that it is working very well, my short experience confirms it. It can see more than one car ahead as shown in the dash display. It does not make sudden moves and can pretty well change lane by itself... also it can hog a concrete barrier even better than a normal driver does due the the side proximity sensors.

I am still very puzzled how they could average 500mw/mile on a 3 hours drive. The car is rated 340 by the EPA and 360 is very achievable if you are a conservative driver. I managed to do 368 on my long daily commute using autopilot (speed control) most of the way of that particular one. But overall having fun I get 400. If 500 was normally observed, there would be a gazillion articles specifically shooting down the Tesla range. And that’s not even the newer version.

On another on topic note:

Tesla Roadster’s New Updated Range is going to make Tesla the Range King (over 1,000km)

https://apple.news/AxCsZD3u8Tz6-Cw33o80RmQ

They have 3 EVs, on the same trip, basically all driven the same way in the same condition, one can't get more real world objective than that comparison. It's not even comparing to gasoline cars.

I still call complete BS on the Tesla number:

4AF754D7-0982-4FED-949C-D61CE1F3C124.jpeg
2D8D1FED-FA47-454C-BA5F-0C4F0CA05BDF.jpeg