Carlos from Spain:

You have a lot to learn about what a sportscar is or means, you can't have more ofowhat you have zero of to begin with.  Instant electric torque to get around fast a short enough track so that it can do a lap before it overheats into limp mode has nothing to do with a sportscar, no matter the lap time. An Urus can probably lap faster than an Alta 4C in some tracks, doesn't make it more of a sportscar.

I suggest you try to sell and promote other qualities of the Models 3 than sportiness next time, you will have better luck in this crowd, this is a real sportscar enthusiast forum...

That really wasn't my point. My point was simply that for all intents and purposes in daily life the Model 3 is more than adequate for sporty performance. I never said it was a sports car or supercar, simply that it clearly can make for a sporty ride if you so choose.

I am curious though. There are many long topics about M5, Panamera, AMGs, and others. What do you consider these cars? Similar to the Model 3/Model S?