keithw:

I have little interest in communicating with you Whoopsy because you show extreme biased based on seemingly uninformed opinions. You have not owned a Tesla as far as I can tell, yet you made the following blanket claim. Unless you owned a Tesla for a meaningful amount of time, you would have little to no real world long-term experience with AP to know how well or poorly it works in every day use.

Autopilot, from Tesla is NOT actually autopilot, it's just a gimmick for a more advanced version of cruise control, nothing more and nothing less. But it's a shit system, who th ehell in the right mind would want such a dumb system that has more confirmed kill of the drivers than a F35 fighter jet, a war machine. 

Audi is smart to not include nay of those ballast in their etron, a EV is heavy enough. 

Since I am unknown here, perhaps SciFrog, Xander, Schmoell, WM88, or other long-term members can chime in here and give their opinion on whether your assessment of AP is accurate or not?

How could you communicate with Whoopsy since you don't seem to own a sportscar? 😂

Guys, please watch your tone when exchanging opinions with a moderator. We only "allow" a Tesla discussion on Rennteam as a courtesy for users who own both, a Tesla and a sports car.

As a car lover, I have to admit that I do not comprehend the passion for a glorified gadget on four wheels but as a gadget lover, I get the fun of driving a fully electric car. The emphasis here is on gadget.

Whoever prefers an EV over a sports car may find a better place than Rennteam to be happy. Seriously!

@Scifrog: Very weird post since we've banned ONE user so far but if you think you want to become number two, please continue... 😑

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (May 2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)