The 650S feels outdated? I don't know... yes 

I am more worried about maintenance, spare parts availability and stuff like that.

To give you an example (I think I wrote about it in an older post): I once replaced the windshield of my R8, it took my Audi dealership a day to get it from the warehouse. The Audi dealership is also the Lamborghini dealership and the parts guy there (who is not only responsible for Audi parts but also Lambo parts) told me that I am lucky I didn't damage the windshield of a Huracan because it was on backorder for six weeks or so. Ouch. 

So I wonder what happens if the windshield of a 12C gets damaged and I need a new one: 24 hours? A week? A month? How long would it take? Are they faster (and better organized) than Lamborghini for example?

To give you another example of an old and low production figure car: Someone had an accident in an old Diablo SV. There are apparently some spare parts missing, they aren't produced anymore. So far, so good, many spare parts can be re-manufactured, there are companies specialized on this kind of stuff. The problem is that the insurance refuses to pay for the (more expensive) manufacturing of these missing parts, they only want to pay what the parts usually cost if they were available. We are talking a 40k EUR difference in value here, so no peanuts. The owner of the Diablo SV cannot repair his car until the insurance agrees to some sort of...agreement. He hasn't used the car almost for a year now. mail This is no fun...

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (May 2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)