I did my week end.

I have to say that the car is fun a lot of fun, did not expect that, all what I heard about EV that they are boring, is just bullshit. The car is  fast, damn fast, and there is no problem in every day use regarding prestanda. Actually the most fun is on the autostrada with the audi/merc/bmw with their 3.0 turbodiesels...coming at your back  , and when you are around 120/130 kmh in heavy traffic and when you have freee lane in front they start to flash to pass...you flat out and leave all of them there and you are already at 200kmh..priceless....hahahah

The charge driving normally fast, ca 150/160kmh in the autostrada and normal in city I achieved 300 km , which is far better then expected, the superchargers are just fantastic in 20 min you got a lot of energy, they charge in ca 700km/hour, and it is incredible fast, and this year with the v3 they should drop to half of the time..impressive...

also the reaction from the people where not expected..all where tumbs up...especially from the young people.....here the tesla is cool....much cooler than any ferrari o lambo...and we are in the land of those cars here in Bologna..

just need min 50 amp at home to survive every day use...love this car ....will go for one at the end.....just don't understand the ones that are talking shit about this car??...the build quality is not german of course..but who cares..it gives you so much on the other hand.

Even driving fast on the autostrada at 200 and over in the fast curves was never creepy...just like any other german car ...maybe even better due to the fact that all weight is so low..

love it

--

993 c2