RC:
ALDO:
Carlos from Spain:

You sound like those that wanna argue that 3 series coupe is better than a 911 because its cheaper, got more range, and has more seats  ...

You don't have to know too much to already know that the Taycan will be the best EV "money can buy today" because it wont be even close, which is word for word what Markus just said. You can argue about number of seats and pricetag for a particular case, but that is besides the point.

Carlos, there is no just one dimension.

For me, a Tesla 3 is far better than my (coming next week) MC 720s when I need to transport more than two people.

This is what you use your S 63 for... Smiley

For me, a VW Golf+ is much better than my S 63 AMG, when I need to go shopping.

Why? Smiley

For me, a Tesla X is far better than Taycan when 4 people would like to travel more than 100 km.

Then, I'd use an Urus...a G63...whatever...why an EV? Smiley

There is not the best car. If you decide which car you buy and use always the N-ring time than you maybe would buy a wrong family car. I have thought the same way years ago. I thought I need a Panamera as a daily car or a car for business trips because Panamera is so quick and fast and performs better on twisties. Two years ago I bought an Audi S8, far less sporty car than Panamera but miles away in comfort and highway driving (where I use the car for more than 90%).

For me, the only sense an EV makes is in the city, to go from A to B and vice versa.

You guys don't have fuel in your blood but electricity. Smiley

Just stupid examples. I mean a Golf could be better than a car 10 x more expensive. It just reflects the need.

--

AM