Nick, I tracked my cars for over 25 years...I just don't see the point anymore to be every weekend on the track. I would never call someone who doesn't track his car a poseur but I would call those poseurs who get such cars only to make some bullshit donuts and red light "drag racing" during car meets. Smiley Last year's cars and coffee meet was full of such people, it just is pathetic and embarrassing, throwing a shady light on all those who enjoy driving these cars. Revving at the stop light like a nut job...poseur. Driving in first gear at 6000 or more rpm in a 30 kph zone downtown, just to show off to the cafe crowd sitting at tables along the street...poseur. Flippers aren't poseurs, they are even worse, they don't care at all about these cars. Poseurs at least drive the cars, even if they give drivers of such cars often a bad reputation.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (May 2019), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)