Whoopsy:
The farmer:

Sooooo, after only 730 km the car is back in the shop and in the hands of the mechanics. Somewhere between 105-120 kph there is a whining sound from the right side, like the window isn’t closed  properly. This is very disturbing in a Bentley, to say the least. Even more disturbing is the fact that Bentley in Crewe has a mechanics plan for this problem I.e they knew about this problem. Where the f... is their quality control and  why did they send it to me before making sure this was ok???

Then the lid for the fuel cap isn’t properly fit and some more small electrical details is making me very worried......heart

For me, this is just NOT Bentley and they really need to shape up!mail

I’m off to the alps for some skiing and I’ve given Bentley one week to sort this shit out. And even if they do, I’ll be very unbritish direct with the guys in Crewe next time I talk to them. No shit like “are you quite sure.....), rather some Viking bashing.... 

But.... the organization here in Sweden seems to work fine. Direct response and two mechanics for my car next week, so that’s goodkiss

Dude, you bought a BENTLEY!!! What else did you expect?

Surprised to hear this - I would have thought with VW backing Bentley quality would be top-notch. I really love their products (admittedly not having owned or sadly likely to own one) but always spend time on their stand at Goodwood Festival of Speed where they demonstrate the craftsmanship with leather and wood!

--

Porsche Boxster 981 GTS Carrara white / VW Golf GTI 5dr DSG Tornado Red