RC:
I was just reacting to one of Porker's older posts...let me have the fun with him, he had his with me as well. Smiley Smiley Maybe I should have put more smileys in my post, I forgot how people either don't believe anything I say or everything (when it suits their "agenda"). Smiley Btw: Porker was serious. Just saying... Smiley 

It gets pretty hard to follow sometimes Smiley

You can fully enjoy the cars on public roads but you cannot push them to their limit. This doesn't mean you can't have fun with them. I have zero points on my license, zero (self inflicted) accidents for more than 34 years and I have many friends who give me their cars unconditionally because they trust my judging. Still having fun, there are so many fun public roads where even driving at the legal speed limit would be risky. Also, there are other possibilities, I mentioned those pass roads and group drives. Most people don't enjoy driving their cars at the limit anyway, way too stressful, so they enjoy their cars most at a faster pace, maybe slightly above the legal speeds but never in a way to endanger third parties or themselves. 

I do enjoy my car on some tight passes in the mountains where , when driving at speed limits , you are already '' very fast'' around the corners . But ..... there is always a worry , you never know what hidden behind the corner .... a slow tractor, a bicycle , a dog, road work .... You can't be at ease . 

And yes, some people enjoy them just driving casually , no problem with that , but , to me , I would miss a big part of what the cars are about . 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS