Carlos from Spain:
SciFrog:

Carlos, you guys are all blindsided you don’t even know what negative thing to write. It is at first hilarious but in the end it is a waste of time for the others... The fact that this comes from moderator(s) here just makes it worse. “Suckers”? I have rarely seen you use that kind of language here. Clearly you also have an issue dealing with this topic, it brings you outside of your confort zone. Maybe it should be banned like politics and sweep the dust under the rug while the rest of the world marches on. Volvo announced they would cap the speed on their vehicles to 180kmh soon for safety. How much longer do you think society will accept overpowered dangerous noisy sport cars on the road?

The term suckers (as in gullible) wasn't directed at any members, don't twist what I said, everybody is talking in general here, I have no intention of personally attacking members because of something so trivial as Tesla. I think you are being too emotionally invested in it now and taking it personal when you shouldn't, so far in 63 pages it has been civil from everyone IMO. You are getting more and more frustrated with members here not being on the Tesla train, you have even mentioned it before, but trust me don't take it so personal, not worth it.

He became a Tesla fan boy... Smiley Smiley

Just kidding... I can assure everyone here that, unlike me, Carlos is not someone who would intentionally insult anyone here in this forum. Also, I only do it when I'm fed up with BS (or my stalker Smiley) but usually, I feel bad about it afterwards as well. I guess Carlos is more civilized than I am. Smiley Smiley

So just relax, guys...everything is good. We just agree to disagree from time to time. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)