Leawood911:

It is almost as though no other car manufacturers ever tried to dazzle with previews of models to try to generate sales or try to sell expensive options or high end models sooner rather than later.   My oh my no other car maker ever tries to influence their stock price positively. In fact companies never try to do that. They only announce problems and reasons to drive people away.  None of he other EV are vapor ware but the model 3 is until you can buy one for $34,999. 

Seriously guys. I’m not ever going to buy or drive a Tesla but your objections are hilarious. Like her tits are too big or she is too pretty and horny.  I like her smile but she never says no.  There can be a Tesla and other cars too.  

Mike, the jihad against Tesla is European exceptionalism at work. Europeans do not like American cars. This is especially so with EV cars since Tesla was the first to successfully mass produce them.. Wha I find offensive is it is one thing to not like the CEO and another to wish and predict its demise. By doing so only serves undermine the viability of the company. Would I buy a Tesla today? No. It that doesn’t mean I should wish for it’s failure. 

--

Stress is man made.