Carlos, you guys are all blindsided you don’t even know what negative thing to write. It is at first hilarious but in the end it is a waste of time for the others... The fact that this comes from moderator(s) here just makes it worse. “Suckers”? I have rarely seen you use that kind of language here. Clearly you also have an issue dealing with this topic, it brings you outside of your confort zone. Maybe it should be banned like politics and sweep the dust under the rug while the rest of the world marches on. Volvo announced they would cap the speed on their vehicles to 180kmh soon for safety. How much longer do you think society will accept overpowered dangerous noisy sport cars on the road?

I come to RT for this wide and forward looking opinions from this unique group of people. I come with an open mind and trying to understand others opinions. When the moderators start calling members suckers because they just do not agree with them or feel threatened in some ways, it is probably time too move on.

They have the Gigafactory, another factory upstate New York and they are building a plant in China...