thierry:

Blueflame,

can you tell a bit more about the liteblox battery ? I would be interested into it once I have finally found a GT3.2 RS ( as Porsche doesn’t t want to sell me one new :-) )

is it really interesting weight/price/ performance ?

thanks in advance for feedback !

thierry

The batteries are already delivered - I can tell you more firsthand info in March...Smileythe second one ist for my friends Performante Spyder.

Over the last years - this Liteblox-Project was in my head, but I was not brave enough to buy one directly from them. Now, we have with our local Lotus-Dealer, a workshop with full installation-service and warranty for Liteblox batteries. They will install them in our cars - if it´s not working, they have the problem...Smiley

BTW -  the battery causes no problem with Porsche Approved according to my OPC. Smiley

Around 1.500 EUR ist a lot of money for a battery, but you are saving almost 20 KG vs. the OEM Battery....and if you compare it to the "18KG-saving-Weissach Package", it is a real bargain...Smiley

Pics and report will follow.

Blueflame

PS Please note, that I have zero connection with Liteblox - this will be just a consumer report...

2019-02-Liteblox.JPG