farina:
Carlos from Spain:

That is Porsche's "marketing department" material of the Mission-E concept car... LOL

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

Yes, and in the modern era the marketing department decides what a sports car is... I remember the time when

BMW declares that the 5er and now also the 6er (sedan) cars are “Gran Turismo Cars“. For me this was unbelievable, because I´ve thought that these are the great cars of Ferrari or Aston Martin. But we must believe our car makers and for sure I can tell you that our diesel cars are clean! Hm.. in this modern era a “sports car“ and a “GT“ seem to be only words...

6er_gt.jpg

I´ve seen this interview with Walter Röhrl again (this man is surely not from the marketing department):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rJIa5CQNr4

He heavily criticizes the german government “which has no idea about nothing“ (totally unable), says that Formel E is abnormal and blind sport, he wants real races on a race track with sound (i´m german and understand every word). And the whole time he has spoken I thought by myself:

This is suicide or: this man wants to be fired... Porsche was surely not amused about that interview because he also says that he is even not interested if Porsche wins the Formel E... at last he says: “I always say what i think“. 

Good, old Walter... not a good brand ambassador in the “modern era“, too much petrol.

Probably this interview was the reason why he gets the Taycan for a first test drive and was impressed by the performance of the car.