I rarely post, but decided to hit up the Philly auto show to check out the new 911 and take a few pictures for the board (sorry about the order, few others show first). Car looks great in person, but was hard to get true perspective on size given it was on a platform. Not a small car by any means, but with the wider rear and front it works well. Front bits with all the sensors / cameras looks a little busy (IMO), but what can you do, it's technology and not all will have these. Back looks big, but again, fits the car well. Pictures make the third tail light stand out more than it did in person - may have been the lighting, but it didn't look all that out of place. Wheels looked great, but they are big. Interior, despite not being able to really see first hand as it was locked, looked very good and premium (full leather). For how large the car looks on the outside, the interior remained tight and sporty.  Braun shaver also looked fine and not out of place. Wish they would have had a variety of colors, but suspect this car will work best in darker colors as it hides some of the busier areas front and rear. Overall, a very modern and fresh take for the 911 - looks the same, yet better (same story as every iteration). 

In addition, threw in a few more photos. Senna looks interesting and this paint job did not do it many favors - not my style. New rolls SUV looks cartoonish IMO - probably a fantastic truck, but without deviation from the current design langauge looks like someone took a phantom and just jacked it up a little given the front proportions look identicle in person. Lambos looked as expected. @RC - good luck changing colors. The white on the performante looked great with the carbon, but amoungst the sea of whites they had around it, just didn't scream lamborghini. New mustang looked very good in person, where in pictures I thought had some design issues with the front end. Interesting to see that they still don't know price point or power output, but probably a great car for whatever they end up with. Finally, new Macan tail lights I will leave my opinion as undecided. Looked pretty good, but design was lost on the color they had - may have been intentional. 

IMG_3517.JPGIMG_3504.JPG
IMG_3515.JPG
IMG_3506.JPG
IMG_3505.JPG
IMG_3511.JPG
IMG_3507.JPG
IMG_3513.JPG
IMG_3512.JPG

IMG_3477.JPG
IMG_3475.JPG
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3479.JPG