ALDO:
W8MM:
ALDO:

The Flying Spur will be introduced in 2020. V8 and W12. SWB and LWB. Will look more like a 4 door Coupé.

I am wondering how a much smaller car like Taycan can replace your Panamera?

Are you thinking Tesla Model X?????

Model X - no, no, nooooooo - you mean to replace the Panamera with a Model X? NO 

I am a big fan of the Panamera, it has enough room and is very sporty. The Taycan is much smaller and also one level below the Panamera regarding the used materials and finishes.

The new Flying Spur with SWB and V8 could be a very attractive alternative to the Panamera. It is even a one level higher regarding interior. But it is not a BEV.

The Taycan would become my daily driver (as the Panamera is, now), so I don't need to worry very often about the rear seat passengers.  The 2020 Flying Spur would be the "go-out-to-the-theater-with-another-couple" car.  That's the present function for the Arnage.  The only problem with the Arnage is the lack of AWD for winter-season long trips that I now do in the Panamera.  Otherwise I would keep the Arnage.

I have been tempted to buy a Tesla S, X, or 3 before the Taycan became a reality.  I really like the refuel-at-home aspect of BEVs and I really enjoy Tesla-level acceleration.  Most USA traffic opportunity maneuvers respond to acceleration instead of top speed, so BEVs are cool.

I would really like a Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid drive train in a Bentley.  I'm hoping the 2020 Flying Spur will have that option, or at least some hybrid that's quick.

--

Mike

918 Spyder + 991.2 GT2 RS +Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S P100D AP2 + Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid +  BMW Z8 + BMW 3.0 CSi + Bentley Arnage T