SciFrog:

How about your computer skills? Despite some naysayers here I know you have some Smiley

Not good enough to compete with young(er) people in the field, some of them are amazing. Knowledge, experience and fun isn't enough, you need to spend 24/7 time for that to become really good, things change fast and I can barely keep up with the stuff I'm really interested in (currently, smartphone security). I have a job, a wife, two kids...

Of course I could always open up RC's Gadgets Repair and Setup Center in Miami but I'm not sure it would work. Smiley

I wish I could do something with cars, this wouldn't require all my time (especially at night Smiley) and I am really passionate about them and I'm sure I could sell them to people who appreciate a good service and dedication.

In my current business, I can do what I want but there isn't much I could do to improve my financials, other than taking a huge risk and move my business somewhere else. My wife would just need to work 20 hours more per week and she would almost double her income (which is already bigger than mine with much less work).

Long story short: I'm still thinking... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)