Rossi:

Last order for the Performante was end of November 2018. After that date normally no changes can be made. Let's see if RC's wish will be successful.
At least Verde mantis is "only" a pearl effect colour and not from the Ad Personam programme. The latter should be impossible to get now.

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Ad Personam colors are 100% impossible now, indeed. They are preparing the Ad Personam product line for the new Evo.

I already was successful in adding the Style package early January, so let's hope I'm lucky again. The production of my car is planned for April but since Lamborghini needs to order the colored parts (brake calipers for example) from suppliers, it could be too late. We'll see...still no word yet.

If it isn't possible to change the many options, maybe we get to change the exterior color only in Verde Mantis. It goes well with red calipers and a red interior as well.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)