Rossi:
RC:

Now the biggest surprise: The Huracan Evo has no particulate filter. Nada. Zilch. Smiley I don't have a clue how, why or whatever but Lamborghini managed to keep the car "clean" without it. The R8 facelift has a particulate filter and 20 hp less...and a ton of issues (the reason the configurator isn't up and you can't order it yet), I don't get it. Smiley

Interesting rumour I heard: apparently the cars in Bahrain were pre-launch press cars without particulate filters, hence the fantastic sound. But all customer cars for Europe will get a PF. Smiley

And another rumour says, that all future cars will be homologated on CORSA mode, instead of STRADA like before. Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.

Quite possible that there will be an EU variant with the particulate filter and a RoW variant without, since it isn't required in other markets.  That means we will be able to revel in the sonorous arias of that V10 while everyone in the EU is reduced to straining to hear the mute.