Wonderbar:

RC, you are near 50,000 posts—incredible!  What an effort you have put into Rennteam!  We are proud of you, and so grateful for what you have done👍wink

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sydney. Smiley Smiley

I wish I could have done much more for you guys...like more reviews, photos, videos...a more feature rich forum software Smiley 

You don't know how often I wanted to quit because my own expectations were higher than the (possible) achievements and I was really frustrated at some point but I love you people here (yes, even those who "challenge" me sometimes...otherwise it would get boring Smiley) and I think this forum is unique on the internet. Unique users, unique moderators and admins, unique discussions, I just love it.

Without the moderators and many participants, Rennteam wouldn't be the forum it is. I don't even know how to thank the mods and you guys, I feel so blessed that I am part of a place where we all come together to discuss our favorite topic...cars...and off-topic stuff as well. Smiley

Cheers. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)