hunterone:

Guys Kreso is always telling what he is driving but in reality i think he drives and buys nothing and this thread is a good example.

Post from Kreso 24.05. "BTW, bought new M5. Singapur Grey with full leather Black interior. All options except Ceramic brakes. Delivery is 04.06. Will post pics and impression immediately after the delivery. And yes, break-in period is very strict."

Post 17.10. "In last minute change I decided to order Competition package. Delivery is next week. Change the color to Bluestone Metallic. Competition package wheels, full Black leather interior. I had a opportunity to drive normal M5 and Competition package recently at the same time. To be honest did not felt that big difference. M5 is still IMO the best power sedan on the market currently. But, it is not the sportscar. To be clear, neither is Panamera Turbo or GTS."

Post from 14.11. "Little bit more patience... Last week of November I will post my little review and some nice pics of the car. Since that week I will be in Istria(Rovinj and Motovun) pictures will include some nice Istrian landescape."

Post from 26.11. "First ride on winter tires.... Nevertheless, pics and little review follow in one week time. Next Monday!"

Post from 05.12 "Little bit more patience... Will try to make the pics in next two days and post them here. Formal short review also. BTW, had a first small issue with the car. More in my formal review..."

Post from 23.12. "Pictures ready. Just to write reasonably short review and it will be a go. Till end of the next week for sure!"

Post from 30.12. "Thanks Christian, Took lot of pics with Nikon D3400. Just need to upload them to the cloud. Will do my best to write the review and post it till 07.01. "

Post from 09.01. "Tuesday 15.01. at 09:00h CET. I will be very precise."

Post from 14.01. "To include E63S I will need extra day or two. So, review will be online till end of the week. With lot of pics. BTW, owners of M5 and E63 are welcome to post pictures of their cars after the review is online together with their ownership impressions. Thanks."

@spudgun and italo you are also a long time on the forum and when you follow the threads then you should know that Kreso is bullshitting us (I cant count the occasions where he bought a car and then no review no picture no word nothing) and no we dont need to give him a break .. maybe a ban nothing more nothing less for bullshitting.

I will post pictures of my M5 soon here.

After that I am kindly asking Christian(RC) to delete my account on rennteam. After 13 years of being a member here it is a time for an end. Why? I am to old and having no time at all to explain myself to people like you. Your contribution here since you registered in 2006 is worth nothing. Yes, nothing IMvHO. But, you are pretty judgemental and brave behind keyboard in making assumptions... Smiley

To other members and moderators I wish you all the best. Be healthy and prosper nicely. 

Pics of my car will for sure be my last post here.