4trac:
Leawood911:
4trac:
Italo:
RC:

I give a rat's ass about what someone says who gets a Porsche paycheck. enlightened

I really love WR, fantastic driver, petrol in his blood 100% but he is still working for Porsche. 

If Porsche wants to know how good the Taycan feels, they should give it to me for a test-drive. Honest opinion...probably the reason I will never get one...at least not officially. indecision

Yeah they will give you one to test and a nice pay check to silence you in case there are any flaws...that will definitely work Smiley

Rumours from Porsche indicate that they seriously considered whether RC could be "bought".... and they concluded he could; he only had an Audi after all.  Then news came in about the Lamborghini.... and they gave up.  Fact.  Smiley  

He has an Audi as far as I know. What is this Lambo talk?  🤓. Perhaps the Lambo is THE payoff. 

Leawood you are a tad behind in the RC world... as he has hinted several times already to you, he has a Performante on order.  Though, confusingly, it was mainly announced in his R8 review thread... of course, this is Rennteam so all normal.  There, you are up to date... you're welcome.  Smiley

--

2017 Range Rover Sport S/C,  2009 Porsche 911S

Okay. You got me. At times you guys joke with RC about his R8. Well for the last few weeks my fun has been complete and repeated fake ignorance of the Lambo.  Shhhh don’t tell RC.  I want another recap.