Grant:
RC:

The Evo will be "just another" Huracan (facelift), the Performante will always be special, even if a new "Performante" comes. Not even starting with track capabilities (I heard that the Evo is around 10 seconds slower on the Nordschleife, another source told me 5 seconds, it doesn't matter, it is slower), not that it is important to me and my one or two track appearances per year. 

Which tracks do you expect to visit?  I bet it will be great on circuit Smiley

For the past couple of years I've been mainly to the Salzburgring but it got too easy, they added various safety "improvements" to reduce speed. Good thing is that a helmet isn't mandatory (I hate wearing a helmet for "fun driving"), bad thing is I always need to join a driver ed event for insurance reasons. 

Also been to Hockenheim and Boxberg a couple of times, maybe an italian track this or next year during a planned Lamborghini event, which also includes insurance for the track.

I doubt I will be often on the track though, these days are over. I prefer the mountain pass tours with friends.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)