thanks for the feedback.  I know,, M5c vs perf.   I needed a car.  The woman I was living with separated and were sharing her car.   Had bought the m5 before getting to test drive the perf.  Actually went to a test drive event in Napa to drive the Urus, which is an amazing piece of mechanical genius.  But then they did also show up with the perf. and back to back the perf. made the Urus feel like an SUV.   The test drive route was quite a good one, no speed limits at all, lots of hard turns, sweeping elevations and all out long straights.   Got to drive it hard several times.  

Funny thing was, after I had driven both Lambos for about an hour, I took the m5c on the same route. Even though I was still breaking in the car,  I was surprised at how well it compared.  Wondering if you've had a chance to push the m5c.  To me,  there's quite a difference compared to the standard m5; turn in, less sense of weight, body roll...

I still question as to whether on most shorter tracks and mountain twisty driving that the Evo will be the more precise or faster car due to its RWS and revised torque vectoring software...  Doubt the 80 pound difference will come into play much.  

Watched a Huracan review with Archie, hard to watch, claimed that the perf. isn't a good resale as compared to standard huracan at least in the UK?     Anyway, with still under 1500 miles on the m5 and yet to track it, most likely I will wait for the Evo perf.