ISUK:

Well that has saved me quite a chunk of change as it is a fairly subtle revision. I prefer the aesthetics of the original and won't miss a 30 BHP bump in real world driving. I don't care for the adoption of the centre touch screen but can understand their reason for doing it to target younger buyers, I prefere the old school toggle switch and buttons which I find much easier and safer to use whilst driving. I guess it is a case of what you have been accustomed to using.

I had the chance to play around with the touch display on the Centenario, looks quite the same. Not my thing, sorry but I can understand the appeal. For me, not the thing I want to see in such a car.  

Only thing I really like about this car is the rear wheel steering. Everything else is not something which would set it apart from the Performante, on the contrary. As a Huracan (pre-facelift) owner however, this car could offer a few advantages, especially regarding driving dynamics. 

I tried to configure a car and noticed there is no sport(race) exhaust option anymore... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)