noone1:

On back comfort, yes. On ride comfort, no, because they all feel fine to me. WIthout driving a 488, 911, and 12C back to back I'd never be able to tell the difference.

To be fair though, 99.9% of miles driven on any high-performance car are normal roads. If I had to drive in a car with the equivalent of "track" settings, I would rate the overall experience quite poorly because I don't like constantly having rattles and bumps and clanks. It's not even about the physical feeling as much as it is how annoying it is to listen to. Same thing if a car has a loud exhaust that can't be muted enough. Tire drone is bad too.

I'm interested in owning high performance road cars, not low performance race cars. Maybe that's just me though.

I feel very similar. However, then the turbo S is probably the perfect car... Also keeping in mind all the other qualities that make it so usable in 100% of your daily life... For example, why would I want a 675LT with these "fancy" doors, loud exhaust note etc. for the situations you describe above?