Oh yes, he put a smile on my face indeed. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ Not only on mine though... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

I've never been a real fan of JC but boy can he write about cars...he always nails it. πŸ‘

Last weekend, my wife caught me playing GTA V Online, calling me a 10 year old (bare in mind that GTA V is a 18+ game but... πŸ˜›). She actually enjoys seeing me this way because (she told my daughter) she feels young(er) in my presence. She couldn't have made me a bigger compliment. 😎

I love cars, always did and I always had a special relationship to Porsche. At some point however, I felt like getting out of sync with Porsche, maybe the reason why I switched so fast from one Porsche to the other. Then, I realized that I have moved passed the 911. I really hoped for a 960, waited as long as I could but when the R8 came my way, this was already a different (sportscar) world. The R8 was always fun but lacked a certain precision and rawness I expected from a sportscar...to make me eternally happy. Then, heaven sent the Performante. The R8 GT I always wanted, the V10 engined exotic looking GT3 RS I always imagined. The car gods were good to me, can't wait to enjoy it like a 10 year old does his Playstation driving games. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

Greetings from sunny Florida and Stefan...thanks a bunch...you just made my day. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

A56C90F0-279B-43EC-BD75-5B657A49C5B9.jpeg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mercedes E63 S AMG Edition 1 (2018), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)