Here's an interesting car that was at my dealer.  I asked if it was a Weissach car awaiting magnesium wheels and the guys there said no just a normal car.  Some how without optioning it, the customer got the carbon fiber hood (non-painted).  Strange mistake considering some US Weissach cars got shipped with the painted hoods because they didn't have enough carbon fiber hoods...They double checked the spec sheet in the system and no mention of the hood anywhere.  

IMG_3141.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

Oh and if anyone is interested they have a beautifully spec'd GT3 touring they offered me.  Not in the market at the moment (thanks Apple price drop), and I have a physical injury that makes driving a manual difficult so obviously passed.  A customer had this on order when at the last second they got him a GT2RS allocation.  They found out he was going to flip it and they let him know that they wouldn't sell him any more cars and Porsche would put him on a no sale list if he did so.  Not sure if that's true, but they are a MSRP dealer.  

IMG_3139.JPG
IMG_3138.JPGIMG_3142.jpg