I don't play on stock exchange so the suspicion for stock value is irrelevant for me.

At the price these cars are sold here, the finish is a joke. period.the paint finish is really poor...for a $100K to $150k car. let's talk about the panel assembly...unacceptable for such a price and don't tell me you pay the price for the technology...I am an electrical Engineer...

I don't even talk about the cheap interior. nothing wrong with minimalist, this is not the complain but the quality of the material used.

I do agree that here, it is more fanatics or anti-Tesla guys indecision but generally the same behaviour within circle of friends. It is really a like it or hate it feedback...weird but this is a fact. yes

I am looking at it from the technical aspect side as I am interested in EV tech especially its engineering.  You do have interesting performance compared to classic ICE cars but the base electrical parameters used is not the best technology (low voltage, higher amperage so bigger batteries, more heat, bigger cables, etc...)  so average level here as well...

Tesla has a future but only if either the management level up the game to its asking purchase price or level down the price and stay as they are...

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual, 991 GT3 2014(sold)

Cayenne GTS 2014