I was really looking forward to the 992. 

Then I priced one out on the Configutrator. After adding PTS,club leather, sports, performance package, PDCC, front axle lift, rear axle steering, adaptive cruise control and upgraded wheels. I come in just shy of $170k. 

One of the few good things is that maybe my 997.1 will go up in value since the price of entry to the 911 club just got so high.

i do like the design and silhouette from a distance. Overall I like interior design, would prefer analog instruments over all the digital screens, drivers cup holder is horrible (should’ve just carried it over from the 997 and 991and shifter appears to diminutive.

On the outside, this car will probably look best in black maybe they will allow to paint the whole bumper for an extra $1k in the future. Although they probable improve engine performance I never really liked the vertical engine slats and no even more so with that integrated 3rd brake light. The dividing body panel between rear window and the slats looked much better on the 991 rather than complete black look extending to the vents. The retractable wing should have been carried over from the 991 with elements of the Panamera wing engineering instead of cutting into the rear quarter panels. Not sure if it is a composite wing, but in some pics the paint shape on the wing look a little off compared to the body.

Ill wait for the GT3 of which I am sure all the allocations are already spoken for.