BjoernB:
the-missile:
BjoernB:
the-missile:
BjoernB:

underfloor is slightly different on the Touring as far as I understand (flap)

GT3s and even GT3RS share the same body part number for underneath aero....Smiley

the R has specific parts, the front part and the rear. the central part is identical to GT3 and GT3RS.PI thought I read somewhere that Porsche compensates the lesser of downforce on the touring a bit by adding a flap in the underfloor in the back of the car helping to get more downforce  - which was not needed on the GT3 - but I might be wrong Smiley

I thought that the Touring has a flap to compensate for the lesser downforce vs a GT3 in the back - having the same front in order to balance the aero again - but I might be wrong !  

Nothing to compensate underneath. Difference is the wing against the gurney flap installed on the carrera wing. 

Nothing else is different. I have the full technical manual which gather GT3 (wing + touring), RS, R. 2013 to date. There is even info about speedster engine on it 

911touring.png

gurney flap is in the manual. ref 991 504 281 82, Tear-off edge for rear spoiler

front splitter is identical for GT3.2 winged and GT3 touring: ref 991 505 525 80

rear diffuser is identical in the winged and touring ref 991 504 257 98

991R diffuser ref 991 504 257 94

remember that GT3.2 has smaller front spoiler and diffuser as well compared to .1 version...Smiley marketing tricksSmiley

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual, 991 GT3 2014(sold)

Cayenne GTS 2014